«Federation of aesthetic and rhythmic gymnastics» social fund started functioning on February 1st of 2012. It is independent non-commercial organization created on the basis of voluntary asset contribution with social, sport, cultural, educational and other socially beneficial purposes. Its activities don’t include profit earning.
Main aims of the Federation:
- Organizing and developing of aesthetic and rhythmic gymnastics, increasing the importance of physical culture and sport in harmonious development of personality;
- Care about sport veterans;
- Propaganda and popularization of aesthetic and rhythmic gymnastics among the population;
- Active assistance to physical, spiritual and patriotic education of citizens introducing gymnastics and sport in their everyday life, the organization of work on health promotion and increase of working capacity;
- Assistance in development and promotion of physical culture and sport as effective remedy of healthcare, education, overcoming of drug addiction, alcoholism and smoking among children, teenagers and youngsters.